Services are individually tailored and are available worldwide. Please contact me to discuss what will work best for you.
- 2 hr Mind to Win Seminar, laying the foundations of how you can develop a Mind to Win
- 2 hour ‘Confidence Clinic’s in small groups where you get to put into practice over courses what you learned in the seminar
- Individual attention and targeted exercises for every Confidence Clinic participant
- Observation of alternate Confidence Clinic (where applicable. )
- Next steps debrief so every participant has a clear plan of what they’re going away to work on
- Limited numbers to maximize individual tailoring.
Mind to Win Introductory Seminar:
Designed to be a foundation to Confidence Clinics, this seminar can also be attended by those who aren’t yet competing.
Minimum of 10 people required to book this seminar unless it is booked as part of a Mind to Win Weekend.
One-to-one sessions: 30 min session
Work quickly and specifically one-to-one and achieve results even faster. Bookable alongside Mind to Win Weekends at your training venue or at The Patch, Ballyrainey Rd, Comber, N. Ireland
Follow-up Confidence Clinics:
Numbers limited. As with all services, follow-up clinics are individually tailored to your needs.
Webchat Consultations: 30 min session
Talk through where you’re at and work out next steps to continue your journey- perfect if you can’t attend a follow-up clinic. To apply for private coaching, please contact me.
Video performance analysis: priced according to time taken to view.
You send a link to a youtube video of yourself competing. You also email a detailed analysis of what you did, what happened, etc. I view and analyse both then reply with questions and suggestions based on what I’ve seen and read. This can be valuable in highlighting parts of your approach and internal narrative that you are as yet unaware of but that may be undermining you.
NEW- Trainer training: priced according to time taken to view and analyse. While you train your class, I will observe how they act and how you interact with them. Privately working with you, I will then help you to proactively encourage a Mind to Win in your trainees.
This can be done by me attending your club or by you recording your class and sending it to me for analysis.
NOTE: I will NOT be looking at the training styles you use. This is aimed at bringing your training skills and my therapeutic skills together to collaborate in strengthening competitors at your club!