MIND TO WIN SEMINAR AND PRACTICAL CONFIDENCE CLINIC 14-15th February 2015 at Pelynt, near Looe PL13 2LX
Dr. Kathrine McAleese of Mind to Win is a qualified systemic psychotherapist. She has lived and trained in USA and works with clients from all over the world. Kathrine uses proven mindset principles in simple, effective and fun ways, so you can increase your confidence, focus and achieve your goals.
This is what Kathrine has to say:
- PRACTICAL: I want you to leave knowing HOW to solve your issues and WHAT you can be doing to progress until we meet again.
- FUN: expect to laugh, a lot.
- INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED: I am there to help YOU, not run through some pre-arranged agenda of my own. So whatever it is we need to work on, that’s my focus.
- RELAXED: You will NOT be put on the spot. You will ENJOY yourself!
- ADDICTIVE: once you get a taste of being able to make different decisions and even enjoy pressure, don’t be surprised that you don’t want to go back to tearing yourself down every time you go wrong.
- YOUR STARTER FOR CHANGE: whether you fall apart with nerves, fear failure or get put off by what others are thinking or saying about you, change can start for you at a Mind to Win training day. No-one can change your mindset but you, so I dare you to take this rare opportunity to work with me in person on what you need to change.
This weekend is mainly aimed at Agility Competitors. However, the seminar would also be invaluable to people starting out in Agility or other dog sports. NB: There are no spectator spaces at the Confidence Clinic.
Morning Seminar only: £35.00 including hot drinks. Full day: £75.00 including lunch Please contact: Jackie Lawer, Tel: 07720 859356 or email@example.com www.capablecanines.org